CSS for Non-developers
CSS for Non-developers is for you, who have installed a free or premium WordPress theme that fulfills almost all of your requirements but not completely. You want something more design-wise but aren’t sure how to get it without changing your theme.
This course will help you achieve just that: you will learn how to easily change or redesign almost anything on your site.
CSS for Non-developers is a course that is suitable both for beginners and more advanced WordPress-users (non-developers).
After completing the course, you’ll be able to:
- Use WordPress’ Custom CSS
- Use any theme’s Custom CSS option
- Find, install, and use Custom CSS plugin
- Differentiate between the different types of CSS on your site
- Use the element, class, and ID selectors
- Re-design almost anything in the header, body, and footer of your site
- 39:15 min of instructional video
- Detailed tutorials demonstrating CSS edits of different elements on a page
- Tutorials demonstrating how to use the three CSS selectors
- Test to help you learn
- Unlimited access to the course material
- Unlimited access to all free courses on WPBN eAcademy
- Access to private discussion group for enrolled students
- Interactive learning via on-page discussion
- Certificate of completion
|Redesign with CSS|
|CSS Tutorial: Editing the Header||00:05:00|
|CSS Tutorial: Editing Various Page Elements||00:24:00|
|CSS Tutorial: Using Element and ID Selectors||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.