SEO: Optimization for Speed
SEO: Optimization for speed is an advanced course that will enable you to achieve much better website performance, without using plugins.
Even though some of the tasks can be automated via plugins, each additional plugin slows down page loading, which counteracts the effort to optimize your site.
Therefore, this course will guide you to plugin-less website optimization for speed, where each task is comprehensively explained with focus on practical implementation and maximal SEO-benefit.
After completing the course, you’ll be able to:
- Optimize images professionally (up to 30-90% reduction in file size)
- Enable and optimize cache
- Remove query strings from static resources to encourage caching
- Implement next-level optimization for speed (CDN)
- 8 dedicated course units
- Test to help you learn
- Unlimited access to the course material
- Unlimited access to all free courses on WPBN eAcademy
- Access to private discussion group for enrolled students
- Interactive learning via on-page discussion
- Certificate of completion
|Optimization for Speed|
|Removing Query Strings from Static Resources||00:05:00|
|Optimization of Text-Based Resources||00:10:00|
|Render Blocking Resources||00:10:00|
|Content Delivery Network||00:12:00|
No Reviews found for this course.