WordPress Child Themes
WordPress Child Themes is the course for you, who want to create their first child theme. You will be guided through the process of creating a child theme of any WordPress theme.
A child theme is the ultimate customization tool in WordPress. It allows you to change literally everything about a theme, making it a creation of your imagination. And yet, you don’t need to work even close as hard as when creating a new theme from scratch.
Exactly the ease of use and the fact that you don’t need to be a developer to start customizing makes child themes extremely popular among advanced WordPress users.
By taking this course, you will learn:
- What a child theme is
- When it makes sense to use a child theme
- To create a child theme on the server and locally
- To create a stylesheet
- To pair the parent and child themes
- To instruct the child theme to inherit the style of the parent
- To distinguish among the four programming languages used to customize in WordPress
- Unlimited free access to the learning material
- 2 instructional videos and 6 dedicated course units
- Dedicated private discussion group for enrolled students
- Interactive learning via discussion enabled on every page
- Test to help you learn
- Certificate of completion
- Unlimited access to all other free courses on WPBN eAcademy
|What is a Child Theme?||00:05:00|
|Creating Your First Child Theme|
|Creating a Child Theme||00:10:00|
|Creating a Stylesheet||00:10:00|
|Working with functions.php||00:05:00|
|Customizing with a Child Theme||00:10:00|
|Using Child Themes: Conclusion||00:02:00|
|WPCT: Final Quiz||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.